Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Kanya Gets Killed

She thought she was the bravest dog on this earth but Kanya wasn’t a match for whatever it was that that she was chasing…. a kangaroo or wild pig!

This time, she was the only one that escaped from the house-yard….once again…the temptation was too much to resist. I called her and called her until I ran out of whistle and voice….even the other two dogs were concerned, maybe they could hear something I couldn’t but they stayed put near the hole they had all dug previously to escape, which the king still hadn’t fixed yet.

Later on, she came back, panting away and wasn’t interested in eating so I left her to go lie down to recover from her “Fun Run” only to discover that she had passed away from internal injuries that I hadn’t spotted immediately as I was in hurry to complete my work. It was too late to take her to the vets L

Update:- We buried her in the garden and planted an avocado seedling tree on top as she was always stealing and eating my avocado seeds I kept planting…..its going to be a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment